Check out our Mobile development offer
We help clients reach the user most intuitively, through mobile applications. We offer mobile applications for companies and institutions as well as solutions for indoor navigation based on beacons.
What's worth to know mobile online traffic in Poland
- Since 2019, more people are browsing the internet on phones and tablets than on traditional computers. This trend is strengthening every year.
- On average, we spend more than 6.5 hours a day online. The pandemic and remote working have significantly increased the amount of time spent in front of the computer.
- Over 80% of Poles have shopping applications with their phones.
Mobile solutions hire us
We have a strong team of mobile developers. We will help you reach customers using a smartphone. We made sure that cooperation with us was as simple, effective and comprehensive as possible. Our mobile programmers that we can make available to you is a team of a leader, senior developer and other experienced programmers. Additionally, you can count on the support of a manager who will take care of project management and good communication. This solution will be perfect for both new projects and the development of existing applications.
Support and care
- Active account manager
- Post-implementation care
We delivermobile applications for
- Polish and international companies
- Universities and sports associations
- State administration
The highlights of our applications:
- Good design
- Speed and efficiency
- High user ratings
we support&service the most popular mobile platforms
Mobile apps for iOS
We deliver iOS applications with great attention to design and efficiency.
Android mobile apps
Adroid applications enjoy huge ranges and are present in the phones of the majority of society. We develop them in such a way that they are willingly and often launched.
React native developers in Poland
React Native allows you to create mobile applications, both for iOS and Android platforms. Mobile applications prepared with its use are hard to distinguish from native apps.